Superior Court Civil & Domestic
Phone: (706) 653-4372
If you have any questions regarding the e-filing process, please contact Tyler Technologies at 877-874-8499 or PeachCourt at 844-GA-EFILE.
- Garnishment Summons for Support.pdf
- Garnishment with Funds Request.pdf
- General Civil & Domestic Relations Case-Filing Form.pdf
- Hearing Order for Defendant’s Claim.pdf
- Plaintiff’s Traverse Form.pdf
- Publication Affidavit.pdf
- Release of Garnishment.pdf
- Sheriff’s Entry of Service.pdf
- Subpoena ISSUED BY ATTORNEY for Production of Evidence.pdf
- Subpoena ISSUED BY ATTORNEY for Witness.pdf
- Summons for Continuing Garnishment.pdf
- Summons of Garnishment on a Financial Institution.pdf
- Superior Court Mediation.pdf
- Third Party Claim Form.pdf
- Form Packets:
Available through the Chattachoochee Family Law Center
- Divorce Packet – with minor children
- Divorce Packet – without minor children
- Legitimation Packet
- Q: How do I file for child support?
- A: To file for child support, it is recommended to seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney or contact Child Support Recovery at 1-877-423-4746.
- Q: Where do I file for custody or guardianship of a minor?
- A: Based on the situation, custody or guardianship could be filed in either Juvenile, Probate or Superior Court. It is advised to seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney.
- Q: How would I legitimate my child?
- A: Information on legitimating a child can be found at the Chattahoochee Family Law Center.