State Court Criminal
Phone: (706) 653-4368
To electronically file your criminal pleading, please visit Odyssey eFileGA or by using an e-file access terminal available at the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court.
If you have any questions regarding the e-filing process, please contact Tyler Technologies at 877-874-8499.
- Q: How do I find my court date?
- A: Please contact State Court Criminal at (706) 653-4361.
- Q: May I pay my fine and not come to court?
- A: No. Once your case is bound to State Court, you must appear in court.
- Q: How do I get my cash bond back?
- A: Please visit the State Court Criminal Division for assistance. A picture ID is required.
- Q: How do I change/update my contact information?
- A: Please visit the State Court Criminal Division. A picture ID is required.
- Q: Where would I pay my fine?
- A: Installment fines for State Court may be paid in the Office of the Clerk of Superior & State Courts. Supervised probation cases must be paid with the probation office.
- Q: How would I drop charges against a defendant?
- A: Please contact the Solicitor General’s Office at (706) 653-4327.