In accordance with O.C.G.A. § 15-19-51, the Clerk’s Office is strictly prohibited from providing any legal advice. To ensure that all procedures are followed and the rights of all parties are protected, it is advised to seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney. Real Estate Search

Copies of...

  • child support orders (temporary, final and income deduction)
  • civil records (lawsuits, garnishments, etc.)
  • criminal dispositions (felony and misdemeanor)
  • final divorce decrees
  • name change orders

Yes. Superior and state court records are public records and copies of those records may be obtained by anyone.

Yes. We have public research terminals available in the records room for this purpose. Please remember that there is a fee for printed copies.

Yes. Your request should include a list of all parties involved (including children), the year plus copy fee.

No. To obtain information regarding jury duty please contact the Jury Manager at (706) 653-4310.

To find your court date, please contact...

  • Superior Court Criminal at (706) 653-4353
  • Superior Court Civil/Domestic at (706) 653-4372
  • State Court Criminal at (706) 653-4368
  • State Court Civil at (706) 653-4361

No. They are not available at this time.

Court Agencies