Superior Court Civil Division will be available to the public for Temporary Protective Orders (TPO). However, TPOs are processed through Hope Harbour, contact number (706) 225-3519 or (706) 326-4063. Hope Harbour has instructed that assistance with TPO petitions will be completed over the phone between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and further instructions on filing will be provided. Further, if immediate shelter is needed for victims, please call Hope Harbour’s crisis line at (706) 324-3850. After the TPO initiation process is completed through Hope Harbour, we encourage the public to call (706) 225-4372 for assistance with TPO court scheduling information in order to ensure the Clerk’s office is in compliance with social distancing and shelter in place guidelines mandated by the state. If unable to call, please feel free to come to the Clerk’s office, 2nd floor, for TPO court scheduling information.
Superior Court Criminal will be available to the public to provide information on inmate bond hearings, but we encourage the public to call (706) 653-4353 to comply with social distancing and shelter in place guidelines mandated by the state.
State Court Criminal will be available to the public for cash bond refunds.
Real Estate will remain open to title searchers. However, in order to ensure our office is following the social distancing and shelter in place guidelines mandated by the state, access for title searchers will be provided by appointment only, please call (706) 653-4358. Thank you.
ORDERS & MEMOS:
- ORDER DECLARING JUDICIAL EMERGENCY - AMENDED from Georgia Supreme Court Chief Justice Harold D. Melton (March 14, 2020)
- AMENDED ORDER DECLARING JUDICIAL EMERGENCY from Bemon G. McBride, III., Superior Court Chief Judge, Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit (March 16, 2020)
- MEMO REGARDING GEORGIA SUPREME COURT ORDER DECLARING STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY Bemon G. McBride, III., Superior Court Chief Judge, Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit (March 15, 2020)
- MEMO REGARDING MEDIATIONS from The Office of Dispute Resolutions Director, Ed Berry (March 16, 2020)
- PRESS RELEASE from Danielle F. Forté , Clerk of Superior & State Courts (March 16, 2020)
- NOTICE FOR TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE ORDERS (TPOs) (March 24, 2020)
- **New** SUPREME COURT ORDER REGARDING UNIFORM SUPERIOR COURT RULES (March 27, 2020)
- **New** SUPREME COURT ORDER GOVERNING LAYWER PARTICIPATION IN REAL ESTATE CLOSING TRANSACTIONS (March 27, 2020)
- **New** EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ENSURE A SAFE & HEALTHY GEORGIA from Governor Brian P. Kemp (April 2, 2020)
- **New** COVID-19 Press Release from Mayor B.H. "Skip" Henderson, III. (April 3, 2020)
- **New** EXECUTIVE ORDER REGARDING THE JUDICIAL BRANCH from Governor Brian P. Kemp (April 3, 2020)
- **New** ORDER EXTENDING DECLARATION OF STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY from Georgia Supreme Court Chief Justice Harold D. Melton (April 6, 2020)
During the period of Judicial Emergency as declared by the Georgia Supreme Court, the Superior/State Clerk's office as a courtesy to Muscogee's Judicial Branch (Superior & State Court Judges) is providing access to court proceedings that are required by law to be accessible to the public via broadcast live over the Internet. Go to YouTube and search: "columbus consolidated government live stream" or enter the direct web address in your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2lnp1g4xw
SUPERIOR COURT CRIMINAL:
BOND HEARINGS ONLY
|Judge McBride||March 30, 2020|
|Judge Smith||March 31, 2020|
|Judge Land||March 26, 2020|
|Judge Rumer||March 24 & 25, 2020|
|Judge Gottfried||March 19 & 20, 2020|
|Judge Mullins||Has no bond hearings in March|
|Mental Health Court||Pending notice from Judge Rumer|
|Drug Court||Every Wednesday|
|Parental Accountability Court||Not scheduled for March|
Please click here for the Muscogee County State Court COVID-19 Judicial Emergency Schedule.